Affiliate Commission Structure
Introducing the R3volution AD Services Affiliate Commission Structure
Welcome to the R3volution AD Services Affiliate Program, where your performance and sales achievements are rewarded through our transparent commission structure. This document outlines the commission rates and badge levels available to our valued affiliates.
1. Silver Affiliates Badge (1-10 Sales):
Affiliates who make 1 to 10 service sales will earn a commission of 10% for each service sale.
2. Gold Affiliates Badge (11-20 Sales):
Affiliates who make 11 to 20 service sales will be eligible for the Gold Affiliates Badge. Gold Affiliates will receive a commission of 12% for each service sale, an increase from the Silver Affiliates rate.
3. Diamond Badge (21-50 Sales):
Once an affiliate achieves 21 or more service sales, they will receive the prestigious Diamond Badge. Diamond Affiliates will earn a commission of 15% for each service sale.
4. Titanium Badge (51+ Sales):
For our top-performing affiliates who excel by making 51 or more service sales, we award the Titanium Badge. Titanium Affiliates will enjoy the highest commission rate of 20% for each service sale.
Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
1. Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
- To become an Affiliate, individuals or entities must complete the Company’s Affiliate Application and be approved by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application for any reason, including but not limited to websites or content that are inconsistent with the Company’s values or standards.
2. Affiliate Commissions
- Affiliate commissions are based on the terms outlined in the Affiliate Agreement. Commissions are subject to change at the Company’s discretion, and Affiliate will be notified of any changes in commission rates.
- Commissions are paid out according to the payment schedule specified in the Affiliate Agreement.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold or void commissions in the event of fraudulent activity or violation of the terms of this Agreement.
3. Promotion and Marketing
- Affiliates are responsible for marketing and promoting Company’s products or services using the materials provided by the Company.
- Affiliate agrees not to engage in any deceptive, misleading, or unethical marketing practices when promoting Company’s products or services.
- Affiliates may not use the Company’s brand name, trademarks, or copyrighted material without prior written consent.
4. Compliance with Laws
- Affiliates agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the promotion and marketing of the Company’s products or services.
- Affiliates are responsible for any taxes or fees associated with commissions earned through the Program.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without cause by providing written notice to the other party.
- The Company may terminate an Affiliate’s participation in the Program immediately for breach of this Agreement or for any other reason at its sole discretion.
- Affiliates may have access to confidential information about the Company’s business, products, or services. Affiliate agrees to keep this information confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Commissions are calculated based on the net sale amount, excluding taxes, refunds, and chargebacks.
- Affiliates must maintain their sales achievements to retain their badge level and associated commission rate. For example, to keep the Gold Affiliates Badge, you must maintain sales in the range of 11 to 20 services.
- The badge level and commission rate will be reviewed and adjusted quarterly based on your sales performance.
- The Company reserves the right to modify this commission structure with prior notice to affiliates.
By participating in our Affiliate Program, you acknowledge and agree to these commission rates and badge levels. We look forward to a successful partnership, and we are excited to reward your hard work and dedication as you progress through our badge system.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Affiliate Program support team.